Warner Bros. Studio Tours are a pair of public attractions owned and run by Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc..
The studio tours are both built into existing film studios, offering only an authentic glimpse into the techniques and craft of filmmaking.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Main article: Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood is a public attraction situated inside Warner Bros. Studios, Burbank in Burbank, California that offers visitors the chance to glimpse behind the scenes of one the oldest and most popular film studios in the world. 
The tour in some form has been open for several decades, but was recently renamed to give the Warner Bros. Studio Tours a more uniform identity after the success of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London in Leavesden. Previously it was known as the Warner Bros. Studios VIP Tour.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is a public attraction in Leavesden, near London, in southeastern England. It is a permanent exhibit offering an authentic behind the scenes look at the Harry Potter films situated inside Warner Bros. Studios, Leavesden.
It opened to the public in early 2012. The grand opening event was attended by many of the Harry Potter film series cast and crew members.
Each tour session typically last three hours, and the tour has the capacity to handle 6,000 visitors daily. Despite Warner Bros. being the studio behind Harry Potter, the tour is not styled as a theme park due to the fact that Warner Bros. sold the license to do so to Universal Studios.
TripAdvisor has reported that The Making of Harry Potter is the highest rated attraction in the world every year since. It has developed a reputation as a must-see attraction for anyone visiting the city of London.
Other Warner Bros. public attractions
Warner Bros. has licensed several other attraction operators to use various copyrights belonging to WB.
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Rights to build a theme park based on the Harry Potter films were sold to Universal Parks & Resorts, this property has matured into The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The enormous undertaking has been immensely popular, following the first in Universal's Florida park - there are now four worldwide.
Warner Bros. Movie World
Warner Bros. Movie World is a license from Warner Bros. currently owned by Village Roadshow Theme Parks in certain territories, particularly Australia. Village Roadshow are a long time partner of Warner Bros. and the parks feature properties owned by both them and WB.
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Warner Bros. Studios, Burbank
- Warner Bros. Studios, Leavesden
- Warner Bros. Movie World
- ↑ https://www.wbstudiotour.com/
- ↑ http://www.aaa.com/travelinfo/california/los-angeles/attractions/the-warner-bros-studios-vip-tour-504378.html
- ↑ http://www.seeing-stars.com/StudioTours/WarnerBrosTour.shtml
- ↑ http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potter-news/cast-and-crew-attend-warner-bros-studio-tour-the-making-of-harry-potter-grand-opening-88915/
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114972/Harry-Potter-studio-tour-review-See-inside-movie-sets-Leavesden.html
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/jun/10/josh-berger-warner-bros-interview
- ↑ https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g2691242-d2147749-Reviews-Warner_Bros_Studio_Tour_London_The_Making_of_Harry_Potter-Leavesden_Hertfordshir.html
- ↑ http://thechronicleherald.ca/travel/1375567-harry-potter-studio-tour-a-london-hit