Tom and Jerry's Giant Adventure is a 2013 animated fantasy comedy direct-to-video film starring Tom and Jerry, produced by Warner Bros. Animation. Tom and Jerry are the faithful servants of Jack, son of the founder of a struggling storybook amusement park that gets a much-needed boost thanks to some mysterious magical beans. This direct-to-video animated film is followed by The Tom and Jerry Show.
Tom and Jerry live with Jack and his mother in Storybook Town, a fairy tale-inspired theme park. The park has been ailing since the death of its founder, Jack's father. Young Jack is desperate to save the park from the hands of a greedy billionaire who bought the park's mortgage, setting out with his loyal cat and mouse friends to sell his performing cow to make the next mortgage payment. Too late to sell it to a nearby circus, they trade the cow to a mysterious farmer for a handful of magic beans. What follows is a journey up a beanstalk to Fairyland, a magical land ruled by a greedy giant and home to all manner of fabled characters, some portrayed by classic MGM cartoon characters such as Droopy as Old King Cole and Screwy Squirrel as Simple Simon's pieman. Now, Tom and Jerry must put an end to their furry feud long enough to save both Fairyland and Storybook Town.
- William Hanna (Archive audio; Uncredited) - Tom Cat, Jerry Mouse
- Garrison Keillor as the Narrator and Farmer O'Dell
- Kath Soucie as Tuffy
- Joe Alaskey as Droopy
- Paul Reubens as Screwy Squirrel
- Jacob Bertrand as Jack Bradley
- Grey DeLisle as Mrs. Bradley and Red Fairy
- Tom Wilson as Mr. Bigley and Ginormous
- Richard McGonagle as Alley and Barney Bear
- Greg Ellis as Tin
- Jess Harnell as Pan
- Phill LaMarr as Spike
- John DiMaggio as Meathead Dog
- The Good Little Monkeys, from the Happy Harmonies series, make an appearance.
- Benny Burro makes an appearance.
Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon was released on September 2, 2014.