Streaky Clean is the first segment of the 53rd episode of Dexter's Laboratory.
Dexter grows tired of spilling stains on himself, so he decides to build a device to keep the stains off of him, however someone falls asleep and changes the device, accidentally making it remove his clothes. Dexter tries to make it home in the nude, but encounters several troubles along the way. He hides in a mailbox, but falls out and his glasses break, obscuring his vision. He then decides to pose as a pig in mud to deceive three girls. Next, he makes it home and past his parents, but finds no clothes for him to wear, so he decides to pull a coat out of the trash, but on his way out his mom notices the stain on his coat.
Home Video releases
- This is the first episode to premiere after the series' revival.
- This is the first episode to air in the 21st Century.
- This is pretty much the only episode where we see Dexter changing his clothes.
- The title "Streaky Clean" is a pun on the phrase squeaky clean.
- This is the first episode to use digital ink-and-paint
- This is also the first episode to air after 9/11
- This is also the first episode in the series since "Last But Not Beast"
- Dexter, Mom, and Dad's newer designs make their debut in this episode.
- Although this episode along with "A Dad Cartoon" and "Sole Brother" aired on 2001, they were made in the same year according to the credits. They were also the first episodes produced on 2001.
- This is the seventh episode where we see Dexter in his underpants.
- The plot of this episode is fairly similar to the season two episode "Dexter Is Dirty"
- This episode it's premiered on Cartoon Network's marathon "Dexter Goes Global" in worldwide on November 18, 2001.