Sheldon's First Office, then, Sheldon and Raj's Office and later Raj's New Office, was one of the locations used in The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon used to work here until Season 5 he moved to Rothman's Office, leaving Raj to be the new owner of the office.
Sheldon's first office features a series of book shelves and white boards, a small window behind one of the white boards, and originally, Sheldon has a small desk across from the door. The office is to the right of the Lecture Hall and to the left of A1 - A5, as indicated by a sign at the right side outside the door. A water fountain is also located in the same hallway. There is probably a storage room nearby, where Barry Kripke stores and uses helium in "The Vengeance Formulation."
- The office also appears in "The Griffin Equivalency"
- Since "The Pirate Solution" Sheldon begins sharing this office with Rajesh Koothrappali when he hires Raj to "work for him".
- In "The Vengeance Formulation," Sheldon talks in the NPR program "Science Day" via telephone in this office, while Kripke releases helium into the office through a pre-installed hose, making Sheldon's voice squeaky.
- In "The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification," the office was shown briefly when Raj opens door for Sheldon's "Shelbot".
- In "The Hot Troll Deviation," much to Sheldon's chagrin and discomfort, Raj gets a giant desk which Sheldon describes as "monstrosity" into the office, and occupies the original position that Sheldon's desk used to hold; and Sheldon's own desk is moving closer to the door. Both Sheldon and Raj fight over each other in the office, until they apparently make amends.
- In "The Good Guy Fluctuation," Sheldon was scared in this office by the "pre-Halloween hijinkery" of Leonard, Howard and Raj.
- In "The Beta Test Initiation," Sheldon was seen for the last time to work in this office with Raj.
- In "The 43 Peculiarity," this office appears again, with Raj being the only owner of the office, and Sheldon's desk is gone.