"Presidential People" is the 32nd aired episode of Histeria!
- Loud, Froggo, Aka, and Charity sing "You'll Be Leader of the United States", joined by the Presidential (Village) People (George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt).
- In response to George Bush's ban on broccoli, Loud follows George Bush, asking him to try a plate of it.
- Loud, Froggo, Aka, and Charity sing about Theodore Roosevelt in "Bully Bully".
- Woodrow Wilson, outraged about having his face on the never-used $10,000 bill, advertises his own $12 bill.
- Loud, Froggo, Aka, and Charity sing about David Atchison in "President for One Day".
- Father Time attempts to talk about William Howard Taft, but has difficulty finding notable things to say about him. The Kid Chorus then sings about him to the tune of the theme from Shaft.
- Toast interviews Lyndon B. Johnson on Ask Me If I Care.
- Molly Pitcher advertises the Raggedy Lyndon Johnson line of dolls while Pule, Charity, and Loud play with some of them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.