It's 1913 and in Paris Pepé Le-Pew finds the latest love of his life, Penelope Pussycat. Pepé finds her in the scene of Romeo and Juliet, but she runs away. Then, he went into the Three Musketeers, two actors went in and Pepé who scares them away by jumping in. Pepé found Penelope in the projection box, but she ran away. Then, Pepé went in the film which he let the projectionists out because of his stench, and he also let the man and the woman dash out the picture and found Penelope Pussycat. Pepé gave her a chase around the Uncle Tom set, the Icy set and a Tarzan set which Pepé played as Tarzan swinging to Penelope. She then jumped into the water which that white stripe came off, So Pepé painted his stripe black and goes after her.
- This is the first episode where Pepé finds out the Penelope is not a skunk, yet still chases after her.
- Scenes of this cartoon were used in the TV Special, Bugs Bunny's Mad World of Television.
- VHS: Looney Tunes Golden Jubilee (A Salute to Mel Blanc and Pepe Le Pew's Skunk Tales)
- VHS: Looney Tunes The Collector's Edition: The Vocal Genius
- DVD: Looney Tunes Super Stars - Pepe Le Pew: Zee Best of Zee Best
- DVD: Bugs Bunny's Cupid Capers (bonus cartoon)