Oh, God! Book II is a 1980 American comedy film and a sequel to the film Oh, God! (1977). It was directed by Gilbert Cates, and stars George Burns, Suzanne Pleshette, David Birney and Louanne Sirota. Joyce Brothers and Hugh Downs also made cameo appearances in the film.
Oh, God! Book II was followed by Oh, God! You Devil (1984). Burns was the only cast member who appeared in more than one of the films.
In this sequel, God asks the help of 11-year-old Tracy Richards (Louanne Sirota) to help promote Himself. Tracy creates the slogan "Think God" and soon has her friends spreading the message by posters, graffiti and other ways. But Tracy's parents and psychiatrists think the young girl is just insane. God is the only one that can straighten out the situation.
- George Burns as God
- Suzanne Pleshette as Paula Richards
- David Birney as Don Richards
- Louanne Sirota as Tracy Richards
- John Louie as Shingo
- Wilfrid Hyde-White as Judge Thomas Miller
- Conrad Janis as Charles Benson, School Principal
- Hans Conried as Dr Barnes