Looney Tunes: Back in Action is a platforming video game released in 2003 by Electronic Arts. The game is based on the film of the same name
- Joe Alaskey as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Mr. Chairman, Sylvester the Cat, and Marvin the Martian
- Jeff Bennett as Foghorn Leghorn, Mr. Warner, golf kart drivers, scientists, and tribesman
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig, Tweety Bird, and tourists
- Jim Cummings as Taz and guards
- June Foray as Granny
- Maurice LaMarche as Yosemite Sam, Pepé Le Pew, and Blacque Jacque Shellacque
- Billy West as Elmer Fudd and Speedy Gonzales
PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube Versions
Game Boy Advance Version
Changes from the 2003 film
- D.J. Drake, Kate Houghton, Damian Drake, Dusty Tails, Mother and Mr. Smith are only included on the film, but not on the video game.
- The Mr. Chairman is a slender diminutive white man, gray hair, glasses, white clothes, red bowtie, dark blue bowtie, dark blue pants and red and white shoes in the same outfit.
- Mr. Warner was never kidnapped by the Mr. Chairman in the film, but in the video game is kidnapped along with Granny, instead of Damian Drake.
- There were originally going to exist Xbox and PC versions of the game, but because of the commercial failure of the movie, these versions ended up being cancelled.