Jurassic Pooch is the first segment of the 5th episode of the 1st season of "Dexter's Laboratory".
Dexter creates a dinosaur that acts like a dog, but Dee Dee makes it her own pet.
- Dexter uses a smartwatch to lift up the front gate next to his garage to get to the backyard, this may be a rare usage as the later episodes showed white picket fences.
- The title of the episode is a portmanteau of Jurassic Park and "pooch", another name for a dog.
- When Dexter runs up the tree in his backyard, a metal fence can be seen in the background, but after the dinosaur shakes Dexter out of the tree, a white picket fence is seen.
- When Mom calls Dexter & Dee Dee for dinner, she is at the front door looking at them when Dexter, Dee Dee and the Dinosaur are suppose to be in the backyard. Dee Dee peers into view and exchanges dialogue with Mom and then the backyard is shown again as if it was in the front (cartoon logic).
- In the last seconds of the episode as Dee Dee throws table scrap to the dinosaur he is seen with the house on his belly but the garage is missing and the sidewalk and driveway pathways are on the wrong sides.
- When Dexter uses his smartwatch to summon his dinocopter (helicopter), his house shows no chimney and no driveway as the helicopter emerges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.