Porky runs a poultry farm. The farm is filled with nothing but chickens. Within that farm is a little duckling that is still inside its egg. It hatches when it skips into a tree. After that, it takes a picture of the audience. Everything is going fine on the farm, until a fox shows up and steals the duckling. Porky tries to get it back, but the fox keeps overpowering him. Luckily, the ducks arrive in time. They kill the fox and turn him into a fur coat.
- In the redrawn version, "Stalling" is misspelled as "Staliling", and "Vive Risto" misspelled as "Vivi Risto".
- This is one of the Redrawn Colorized cartoons that used original theatrical opening and closing titles but retraced.
- The Redrawn Colorized version used the incorrect 1937-1938 opening title and 1937-1938 opening music instead of the correct 1938-1939 opening and 1938-1941 opening music.
- This cartoon premiered with Dodge City.
- This was one of the few black-and-white cartoons from the Sunset Productions/Guild Films package to air on Cartoon Network that still aired with a redrawn-colorized print regularly even after 1999/2001 where the other redrawns were replaced with the computer colorized versions, even though Cartoon Network aired a computer colorized version of this once in 2002.