Big Business Girl is a 1931 Pre-Code First National sound film comedy directed by William A. Seiter and starring Loretta Young, then eighteen years old. It was released theatrically through First National's parent company Warner Brothers.
A copy is preserved at the Library of Congress. The film was released on VHS as part of the 'Forbidden Hollywood' series by MGM/UA Home Video.
- Loretta Young as Claire McIntyre
- Frank Albertson as Johnny Saunders
- Ricardo Cortez as Robert J. Clayton
- Joan Blondell as Pearl
- Frank Darien as Luke Winters
- Dorothy Christy as Mrs. Emery
- Oscar Apfel as Walter Morley
- Nancy Dover as Sarah Ellen
- Mickey Bennett as Joe
- Bobby Gordon as Messenger boy
- Virginia Sale as Sally Curtis