A Lost Lady is a 1924 American drama film directed by Harry Beaumont and written by Dorothy Farnum. It is based on the 1923 novel A Lost Lady by Willa Cather. The film stars Irene Rich, Matt Moore, June Marlowe, John Roche, Victor Potel and George Fawcett. The film was released by Warner Bros. on December 18, 1924.
- Irene Rich as Marian Forrester
- Matt Moore as Neil Herbert
- June Marlowe as Constance Ogden
- John Roche as Frank Ellinger
- Victor Potel as Ivy Peters
- George Fawcett as Capt. Forrester
- Eva Gordon as Bohemian Mary
- Nanette Vallon as Gypsy Dancer
- Estelle Bradley as Gypsy Dancer
- This is a lost film.
- ↑ "A Lost Lady (1924) - Overview".. TCM.com. Retrieved on 2017-12-23.
- ↑ Janiss Garza. "A Lost Lady (1924) - Harry Beaumont".. AllMovie. Retrieved on 2017-12-23.
- ↑ "A Lost Lady".. Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved on 2017-12-23.
- ↑ The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:A Lost Lady