2000 Years Later is a 1969 American comedy film written and directed by Bert Tenzer and starring Terry-Thomas, Edward Everett Horton, Pat Harrington, Jr., Lisa Seagram, John Abbott and John Myhers. It was released by Warner Bros.-Seven Arts on March 11, 1969.
- Terry-Thomas as Goodwyn
- Edward Everett Horton as Evermore
- Pat Harrington, Jr. as Franchot
- Lisa Seagram as Cindy
- John Abbott as Gregorius
- John Myhers as Air Force General
- Tom Melody as Senator
- Myrna Ross as Miss Forever
- Monti Rock III as Tomorrow's Leader
- Murray Roman as Superdude
- Michael Christian as The Piston Kid
- Casey Kasem as Disk Jockey
- Bert Tenzer as Mercury's Voice
- Rudi Gernreich as Himself
- ↑ "2000 Years Later".. Afi.com. Retrieved on 2015-12-08.
- ↑ "2000 Years Later (1969) - Overview".. TCM.com (1969-03-11). Retrieved on 2015-12-08.
- ↑ Howard Thompson. (1969-03-12). "Movie Review - 2000 Years Later - ' 2000 Years Later' Brings Ancient Roman Into Television Age".. NYTimes.com. Retrieved on 2015-12-08.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at 2000 Years Later. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Warner Bros. Entertainment Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|